Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

KICK ASS REVIEW

Egoraptor, I would like to begin by saying, you have some kick ass videos under your belt. But this is further. Like the cheese under your balls, no matter how awesome your balls are, the cheese (this video) is better left hidden.

I have no idea what the fuck i just watched. It made no sense and didn't leave me with even a chuckle, but instead feeling like i was missing out on something. Everyone seems to have understood a joke that I don't get. I think your video game parodies are awesome. But this...this was just....what the dick man? You know?

Was this a parody of something or all from your head? It was so stupid...it was stupid. Just an ounce of intelligence might have made this funny.

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

I love psi-ops

I still play that game!! i love it, has awesome graphics and physics. Amazing flash dude...amazing (loved the mechanical...cross thing....

Did he throw a city at that guy??

The Doom Project The Doom Project

awesome

sickdeathfiends was the best. it was awesome.

Daytraders of the Dead Daytraders of the Dead

3 words.

Xbox Live Arcade.

I'd play this with friends lol.

Toxie-Radd Toxie-Radd

May i use this?

my i use the first map for this to recreate in Killing Floor? ill give creds :D lol

Neverending Light Neverending Light

Wow

Very nice. I really liked it, you could make a real game out of this idea. Its awesome. I could imagine this on Xbox Live or something. Or the PSP/DS

LSD Free Trip (WIP) LSD Free Trip (WIP)

Lol LCD.

LCD is a type of computer monitor. I believe you are referring to LSD...or acid. but about the song itself, it sounds like a melting haunted spaceship. Dunno how else to describe it. I just think of ghosts freaking out as they try to stop their melting ship from crash landing on earth's surface.

BowserThedestructive responds:

Yes thanks for mentioning that I fail haha.. I can't believe I mixed those two 3 letters up oh well time to change it ^_^..funny way to think about the song haha.

Glitch-Nerd Like Me Glitch-Nerd Like Me

Heres the original beat for those who were lookin.

http://www.newgrounds [dot] com/audio/listen/298194
i found it by using the title of your mp3, 298194_ydyhdddasf.mp3
Newgrounds works numerically. Each song has a distinct number, like an ID.
Look in your URL bar, at the end of the link theres 6 digits. thats the distinct ID for this song.

Anyway, your rapping is good, but the lyrics aren't the best. You're on your way.

Vampire Kill Vampire Kill

Guess people don't like midi.

Hope this helps :)

Kratos Creates RRODs Kratos Creates RRODs

Woah woah waoh...hold up a second.

Why would you paint Kratos (from a PS3 exclusive game) on an XBOX?

Still really nice work. I like it.

Ricepuppet responds:

because the client requested it.

Breath Breath

this is amazing

I love this, do you mind if i use some of your work as graffiti decals in a few video game levels?

Grigoro responds:

yep , whynot)

Minecraft Creeper Minecraft Creeper

now i feel kinda bad.

i have a sign in front of my house that says "no creepers"