All 17 art Reviews

Kratos Creates RRODs Kratos Creates RRODs

Woah woah waoh...hold up a second.

Why would you paint Kratos (from a PS3 exclusive game) on an XBOX?

Still really nice work. I like it.

Ricepuppet responds:

because the client requested it.

Breath Breath

this is amazing

I love this, do you mind if i use some of your work as graffiti decals in a few video game levels?

Grigoro responds:

yep , whynot)

Minecraft Creeper Minecraft Creeper

now i feel kinda bad.

i have a sign in front of my house that says "no creepers"

Billy Mandy & Grim Billy Mandy & Grim

OMG

That is an amazing representation of them. Billy and Grimm came out amazing and Mandy did as well, but she doesn't seem hostile enough...you know? But hey, that could be just me and I won't lower your score because of that...It's awesome and i sincerely hope you color this one day.

SmokeryDots responds:

Now that you mention it, I think your right... Havent even thought of that.... Hehe. It got a bit late when I finished it. Must've been tired:-) lol.

Dream Healer Dream Healer

not bad

but not magnificent.
The shadows seem slightly "free-balled" and not thought out much. (the staff could use a shadow)
Also the wind seems to be affecting some things, but some things it doesn't affect (the feathers dangling from the round part of the staff). If they're not feathers, you should give more indication as to what they are.
Also, this isn't a big thing but if you spent a little more time on it before uploading adding more to it, it could have came out better (you could have him standing on a cliff looking down onto a mighty kingdom or something)
It feels very bland.

TheL1st responds:

whats not helping the details is a very bad scanner
some of the shadows are planned out and more pronounced and others i agree aren't planned very well
I'm still working on being able to draw a human figure so i didn't want to over devote on something that had a very improper form

I do about a drawing per week day if i get the time, so keep checking in
and looking for improvements as i try to make them

I also have this issue with not knowing when ive finished an object so i end up over shading and it turns into just an inky mess, I am trying very hard to correct the habit be patient

~ l1st

H&H H&H

Wicked.

Wicked sick, man. Awesome.

summoning the beast summoning the beast

wat'd you use to color this??!!

the color is amazing, I love it. Especially the fire and embers. great work.

Zero-drk responds:

thanks :D
the colors are done in photoshop cs3

Planeta Planeta

You have a votey thing now.

I like your stuff and you had no votey thing cuz no one scouted you yet, just promise not to break the rules cuz ill get kicked off the art portal. :(

Last Trip Before Meltdown Last Trip Before Meltdown

looks kinda like a 4 yr old made it

lacks shading and line value, it really doesn't speak to me in any way, its a pointless mixture of scrap glued to a piece of paper finished off with a highlighter and markers. is it an old lady? A midget with a stick? i cant tell. I really wouldn't call this art.

Omnigon responds:

Alright, smarty-pants. Define art. I've explored nontraditional technique, for sure, but you need to pay attention to the lines I didn't draw as well. It's a major breakthrough in simplicity and abstraction; I've challenged nearly every art maxim, a grueling excersize whose effort you do not appreciate, to produce my magnificent work. Quid pro quo, go fuck yourself.

Lots O' Faces Lots O' Faces

That's pretty sick

i like most of the faces, they're really good, but it looks like you got lazy on a couple of them and uhhh....that face inside the huge mouth, isnt that from disturbed?

Igora responds:

It wasn't supposed to be, but every time I look at it it reminds me of that