LSD Free Trip (WIP) LSD Free Trip (WIP)

Lol LCD.

LCD is a type of computer monitor. I believe you are referring to LSD...or acid. but about the song itself, it sounds like a melting haunted spaceship. Dunno how else to describe it. I just think of ghosts freaking out as they try to stop their melting ship from crash landing on earth's surface.

BowserThedestructive responds:

Yes thanks for mentioning that I fail haha.. I can't believe I mixed those two 3 letters up oh well time to change it ^_^..funny way to think about the song haha.

Glitch-Nerd Like Me Glitch-Nerd Like Me

Heres the original beat for those who were lookin.

http://www.newgrounds [dot] com/audio/listen/298194
i found it by using the title of your mp3, 298194_ydyhdddasf.mp3
Newgrounds works numerically. Each song has a distinct number, like an ID.
Look in your URL bar, at the end of the link theres 6 digits. thats the distinct ID for this song.

Anyway, your rapping is good, but the lyrics aren't the best. You're on your way.

Vampire Kill Vampire Kill

Guess people don't like midi.

Hope this helps :)

Cry For Mercy (With Vocals) Cry For Mercy (With Vocals)

Dimoria!

FUCK YEAH!

-= Cheating The Plan =- -= Cheating The Plan =-

[no subject]

after the wubz kicked in, i counted 10 different wobbles in the first 20 minutes. What did you use to make this?

TheBiocide responds:

I'll go ahead and say thanks, cuz of the 9, but otherwise you've asked me a pretty broad question :/ I used FL Studio 9 to make the song if that's what you meant. And if you were asking what plug-ins I used, every 'wub' you hear was custom made in good ol, sytrus. Just about every sound you hear was. lol Hope that helps...?

[oZ] ~ Whatcha Say(DubstepRMX) [oZ] ~ Whatcha Say(DubstepRMX)

Fuck yeah, blizzaine

i really love your shit man, your trance, your dnb, all of it. But this song blew me away. I also listen to Mt Eden and he did this song, you did way better by far honestly.

[SP] ~ Paparazzi (Electro Rmx) [SP] ~ Paparazzi (Electro Rmx)

Paparazzi

repeats paparazzi a little too much and honestly, this would have been the best song in the world if there was no lady gaga and just you. the beat is perfect. its still well worth the download still..but if you do anything with this in the future...tone it down on the paparazzi's in the beginning lol

Blizzaine responds:

That's basically to introduce the song to the audience. They hear a normal house beat, i mean, its the same as every thing else. Its not like you can just start the first verse all willy nilly. No one will be ready. You get them hyped up for the song to come by sampling and cutting the vocals before the song.

~Adrenaline ~Adrenaline

I really hate digital guitars

but this is really good. i love it. It actually has a coherent melody lol

~DJC~ Beat Numbah One ~DJC~ Beat Numbah One

Awesome

Don't use vocals, if you do, at least submit a version w/out. music on newgrounds is awesome but a lot of times vocals just suck and i always wish they weren't there. This right now, what you have here, is awesome as shit, dude. Keep it like this.

TheCodedOne responds:

Well thank you very much lol i am actually in the process of uploading 2 more beats as well as an extended version of this one. check back in a day or so and there will be more

A Cataclysmic Miscalculation A Cataclysmic Miscalculation

fucking great.

dont let the ratings bother you, this shit is epic. (shits pissing me off), my favorite part starts around 1:07. i love that gritty dark rhythm. keep it heavy.

Wahnsinn responds:

Will do man! Thanks for the kind words.