Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

KICK ASS REVIEW

Egoraptor, I would like to begin by saying, you have some kick ass videos under your belt. But this is further. Like the cheese under your balls, no matter how awesome your balls are, the cheese (this video) is better left hidden.

I have no idea what the fuck i just watched. It made no sense and didn't leave me with even a chuckle, but instead feeling like i was missing out on something. Everyone seems to have understood a joke that I don't get. I think your video game parodies are awesome. But this...this was just....what the dick man? You know?

Was this a parody of something or all from your head? It was so stupid...it was stupid. Just an ounce of intelligence might have made this funny.

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

I love psi-ops

I still play that game!! i love it, has awesome graphics and physics. Amazing flash dude...amazing (loved the mechanical...cross thing....

Did he throw a city at that guy??

The Doom Project The Doom Project

awesome

sickdeathfiends was the best. it was awesome.

Weebl and Bob : Cube Weebl and Bob : Cube

friggin awesome.

cou;d it have possibly been better?

NG Pivot Collab: Random NG Pivot Collab: Random

short

some pivots sucked...not to be mean but korn makes up for that. i love korn so freakin much. and for that u get an 8

narf responds:

I was actually really surprised by how well the music worked with the whole thing put together. I'm sorry you didn't like some but really you have no idea how much everyone's improved since this collab. I'm really hoping we can make a second one to show that. Thanks for the honest review tho.

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

omg dude

you are my here. you have great design, addictive, soundtracks, and just awesome graphix...you are a flash god and my hero.